Reishi Mushroom Scientific Studies
Reishi, also referred to as Lingzhi, is frequently mentioned in scientific literature for its unique properties and incredible benefits. Explore clinical studies on ganoderma lucidum. Discover what modern research is saying about this incredible medicinal mushroom and its wide variety of bioactive compounds.
- Jin, Xingzhong et al. “Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi mushroom) for cancer treatment.” (2016)
- Batra, Priya et al. “Probing Lingzhi or Reishi medicinal mushroom Ganoderma lucidum (higher Basidiomycetes): a bitter mushroom with amazing health benefits.” (2013)
- Jargalmaa, Suldbold et al. “Taxonomic evaluation of selected Ganoderma species and database sequence validation.” (2017)
- Bhardwaj, Neha et al. “Suppression of inflammatory and allergic responses by pharmacologically potent fungus Ganoderma lucidum.” (2014)
- Tang W, Gao Y, Chen G, Gao H, Dai X, Ye J, Chan E, Huang M, Zhou S. "A randomized, double-blind and placebo-controlled study of a Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide extract in neurasthenia." (2005)